staying cool and hydrated is a must, and this easy recipe will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the heat.
This is also a great one if you are new to matcha, or are not yet much of a fan but want to reap the health benefits as the taste is quire subtle.
Matcha Latte Ice Cubes
- 1 Tbsp LIQUID ENERGY
- 1 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp honey/agave nectar (optional)
- Add a little of the water to the matcha and whisk to form a paste. Add the remainder of the water (and honey) and whisk until matcha is fully incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Pour the matcha into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- To serve, add as many ice cubes as desired into a glass and pour milk on top. Enjoy as the ice cubes melt into the milk.
- Sifting the matcha will help prevent clumps and give you a smoother ice cube.
- The matcha will settle to the bottom of the ice cube tray as it freezes so seeing the gradation is natural.