Here is our very own maca latte!
The star ingredient is of course our liquid balance maca blend containing just four organic ingredients and is sugar, caffeine and filler ingredient free.
So what is maca? I hear you ask.
Maca is a Peruvian root belonging to the cruciferous vegetable family. Many class maca as an 'adaptogen', a term given to plants, that are thought to assist the body in resisting physical, chemical or biological stressors. Our liquid balance blend contains 50% of this good stuff!
Maca is also BIG on taste, it has a natural nutty, malty taste reminiscent of salted caramel!
Potential health benefits ✅
Great tasting ✅
What's not to love?
- ½ tsp liquid balance
- Approximately 50ml hot (not boiling water)
- 200ml milk of choice (psssst. We love Oatly's Barista blend!)
- 1 tsp sweetener (honey, agave, maple syrup) (optional)
- Spoon the liquid balance into a mug.
- Add the hot water and stir to make a runny paste - add any sweetener at this stage.
- Heat milk and pour on top!
If you have a milk frother, add ½-1 tsp liquid balance in with your milk and let them froth up together!
Enjoy and tag us in any of the recipes you create - would love to see! @mawish.food