Liquid Gold Turmeric Latte
A turmeric latte is perfect for those of you that want a healthy alternative to a coffee or a chai latte, to aid recovery after a long run, or who want to support your immune system!
Just look at this beauty! So delectable, with a delicious, creamy taste which makes it hard to imagine how it can be so nourishing.
Being caffeine free, it is a great evening recovery drink to have before bed.
Feel free to use any type of milk or mylk, and as our liquid gold blend is completely sugar free, you may wish to add a natural sweetener such as honey or maple syrup. Turmeric has an intense flavour, so add it gently if you’re not used to this incredible spice.
Our blend combines turmeric with organic vanilla beans and black pepper to maximise flavour and the body's ability to absorb the active ingredient curcumin.
- ½ tsp liquid gold
- Approximately 50ml hot (not boiling water)
- 200ml milk of choice - (psssst. We love Oatly's Barista blend!)
- 1 tsp sweetener (honey, agave, maple syrup) (optional)
- Spoon the liquid gold into a mug.
- Add the water and stir to make a runny paste - add any sweetener at this stage.
- Heat milk and pour on top!
If you have a milk frother, add ½-1 tsp liquid gold in with your milk and let them froth up together!
Enjoy and tag us in any of the recipes you create - would love to see! @mawish.food