Caffeine free and foamy AF! This maca hot chocolate with hints of salted caramel really hits the spot!
It is so simple to make, and is loaded with antioxidants and mood boosting maca, which is also a natural energy booster.
We use a milk frother to make this extra creamy, but if you don't have this just do exactly the same thing in a saucepan - it will still be delicious!
- 200ml oat milk (psssst. We love Oatly's Barista blend!)
- 2 squares of 70% Lindt dark chocolate (melted)
- ½ tsp liquid balance
- Edible rose petals
- Pour oat milk into a milk frother.
- Add dark chocolate and liquid balance.
- Hit the on button, froth and pour into your favourite mug.
Watch how I made it!