Looking for the perfect bank holiday breakfast? You've landed on the right page!
These pancakes are sweet, fluffy and made with wholesome ingredients that are actually rather healthy for you.
Not to mention that they take virtually no time to whip up! That's a win in our book!
- 200g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder
- 1 tsp liquid balance
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 200ml oat milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 50g skyr yoghurt
- 20g blueberries (washed)
- 1 tsp peanut butter (smooth)
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Combine oat flour, baking powder, protein powder, liquid balance, cocoa powder with a wooden spoon in a bowl. Make a well.
- Beat the egg with oat milk. Then add into the well and gradually combine to make a batter.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and wait until smokin' hot.
- Pour a third of the mixture and wait until little bubbles start to appear on top.
- Carefully flip the pancake over and cook for a minute on the other side.
- Repeat until all mix has gone and you have a plate full of pancakes!
- We stacked our pancakes and decorated with skyr yoghurt, blueberries, coconut and peanut butter!