Looking for the perfect bank holiday breakfast? You've landed on the right page!
These pancakes are sweet, fluffy and made with wholesome ingredients that are actually rather healthy for you.
Not to mention that they take virtually no time to whip up! That's a win in our book!
- 1 scoop chocolate hazelnut pancake mix
- 1 tsp liquid balance
- 200ml oat milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 50g skyr yoghurt
- 20g blueberries
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Blitz pancake mix, liquid balance and oat milk together in a blender or combine with a wooden spoon in a bowl.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and wait until smokin' hot.
- Pour a third of the mixture and wait until little bubbles start to appear on top.
- Carefully flip the pancake over and cook for a minute on the other side.
- Repeat until all mix has gone and you have a plate full of pancakes!
- We stacked our pancakes and decorated with skyr yoghurt, blueberries, coconut and peanut butter!
Depending on your choice of topping, they contain approx 200 kcal per serve with 30g protein, 5g fat and 10g carbohydrate, making them great fuel post workout.