5 MINUTE RAW VEGAN SNICKERS
These incredible chocolate covered snickers stuffed dates taste like snickers and are made with real, whole food ingredients.
Super simple to make and one you can get the children involved in!
For ten sweet treats you will need:
- 10 juicy medjool dates
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tsp liquid balance salted caramel blend
- 1/2 cup 90% chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Pop 2-3 heaped tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter in a bowl and stir in 2 tsp of MAWish Liquid balance.
- Cut a slit in each date to remove the pit then fill each with the peanut butter mix (about 1/2 teaspoon). Set aside.
- Place the dark chocolate and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each. It should take longer than 1-2 minutes total.
- Using a toothpick, dip each date into melted chocolate and use a spoon to coat the date until completely covered. Place chocolate covered date on a platter lined with parchment. Sprinkle remaining crushed peanuts on top of each date. Place the dates in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set.
- Keep leftover chocolate covered dates in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week. These are also able to be frozen and kept for 1 - 2 months.
Just want one treat ASAP?! Just use 1 date, 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter, 1 teaspoon crushed peanuts and about 1 Tablespoon of melted chocolate.